How to maintain the mobile phone battery
1. Before the battery shipping out from the factory, the manufacturer has activated the process and pre-charged it. Therefore, the battery has surplus power. Some friends say that the battery is charged according to the adjustment period. The standby is still seriously insufficient. If the battery is a genuine battery, this kind of In the case, the adjustment period should be extended and then 3 to 5 times of full charge and discharge.
2. If the newly purchased mobile phone battery is lithium ion, then the first 3~5 times of charging is generally called the adjustment period, and should be charged for more than 14 hours to ensure full activation of lithium ion activity. Lithium-ion batteries have no memory effect, but they are highly sturdy and should be fully activated to ensure optimal performance in future use.
3. Some chargers only indicate that they are full of 90% when the indicator light changes. The charger will automatically change to charge the battery with slow charging. It is best to use the battery after it is fully charged, otherwise it will shorten the use time.
4. Before charging, the lithium battery does not need to be specially discharged. If it is improperly discharged, it will damage the battery. When charging, try to charge slowly, reduce the fast charging method; time should not exceed 24 hours. After three to five full charge and discharge cycles, the internal chemicals will be “activated” to achieve the best results.
5. Please use the charger of the original or reputable brand. Lithium battery should use the special charger for lithium battery and follow the instructions. Otherwise, the battery will be damaged or even dangerous.
6, there are many users often open the phone while charging, in fact, this will easily hurt the life of the phone, because in the process of charging, the phone's circuit board will be hot, if there is an external phone, it may be generated Instantaneous return current, causing damage to parts inside the phone.
7, the life of the battery is determined by the number of repeated charge and discharge, so should try to avoid charging when the battery has surplus power, which will shorten the battery life. When the phone is turned off for more than 7 days, the battery of the phone should be completely discharged and fully charged before use.
8. The mobile phone battery has self-discharge. When not in use, the nickel-hydrogen battery will discharge about 1% of the remaining capacity every day. The lithium battery will discharge 0.2%~0.3% every day. When charging the battery, try to use a dedicated socket. Do not share the charger with a home appliance such as a TV.
9, do not expose the battery to high temperature or cold, like a three-day, should not put the phone in the car, to withstand the sun; or get it in the air-conditioned room, put it in a place where the air is blowing. When charging, it is normal for the battery to have a little heat, but it cannot be banned from high temperatures. To avoid this, it's best to charge at room temperature and don't cover anything on your phone.
10, lithium-ion batteries must use a dedicated charger, otherwise it may not reach saturation, affecting its performance. After charging, avoid placing it on the charger for more than 12 hours. When not in use for a long time, separate the battery from the mobile phone.